The Hearty Oak, Dronfield Woodhouse - IMPORTANT UPDATE
17th June 2016
You may be aware this sale has been going on for some time now and the planning process has taken considerably longer than anticipated. Following several revised schemes and amended plans, consent was refused last week despite a recommendation for acceptance by the NE Derbyshire planning officer. The planning committee did previously resolve to grant planning permission but subject to two provisos as follows-
A. That any reference to a specific number of dwellings was removed from the application description.
B. That there is no vehicular access off longcroft Road
It should also be noted that the property is not located within a Conservation area.
The clients and their architects are now considering options, which include-
1. Taking the matter to appeal
2. Submitting a new application for 6 flats in the existing building and 5 new builds to the rear
3. Selling the property now on a “subject to planning” basis
4. Selling on an unconditional basis, ie, not subject to planning approval.
All things considered we are asking for offers to be made on either a conditional or unconditional basis. As a guide, the clients are looking to achieve in the region of £800,000-850,000
Offers are to be made by email to Adrian Little (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than noon on Friday 24th June.
Details should include-
- Full name and address of party offering
- Solicitors acting
- Source of funding – cash or subject to finance
- Amount of offer
- Whether the offer is subject to planning or unconditional
- Documentation relating to the planning application and possible alternative schemes is available on request.